As of lately, I've been quite loaded with work, so I'm afraid I can't offer you any recent swatches or anything of the sort. However, I think you shouldn't dismiss this post, because wanted to offer you a list of the blogs I love, especially those beauty related.
You've surely heard about some of them, but if you haven't, then I'm really glad that I was the first person to discover them to you!
TOP 10 BEAUTY BLOGS
1. Vivianna Does Makeup: written by an amazing british girl who wears the most beautiful and natural makeup, and gives the best beauty related advice. It's not only writing what she does though, because you can see how devoted she is to every single of her readers, answering their comments and updating almost constantly.
MUST CHECK OUT!
(I also think it's one of the longest beauty blogs I've followed since I started my little adventure in Bloglovin'.)
2. Bloomin' Beauty: great swatches and comparisons, and there are many products I am raving about which are listed and reviewed in this blog. I've been reading it for a couple of weeks, but I haven't managed to find absolutely nothing not to love about it!
3. Cute and Mundane: amazing swatches and reviews, which I always love about blogs. I'm not that into creams, and health products as much as makeup, so this blog is perfect! Also, swatches and pictures always look beautiful (something which I'm trying to work on too from now on!).
4. Delicate Hummingbird: it's a great blog with a TON of swatches and reviews! I do find that she does use pretty high quality and expensive products rather than drugstore ones, but I find that's quite alright and I haven't got a problem with it, since in Spain we aren't able to buy many drugstore products from other countries, except for brands such as Maybelline, L'Oreal, etc. (which means no CoverGirl, NYX, Sleek, etc.)*, so I do try to save my money to buy better quality brands. So this is a great blog if you're a big spender like I am! (If someone gets the Tiny Tower reference, that will make my day!)
(*On this topic, I have to say that I am able to buy drugstore brands from the UK, most of them at least, from online stores, etc. but the thing is that delivery costs make all the difference, so for the same price I buy a.. say, Sleek lipstick, or OCC liptar, I can buy a NARS lipstick. So I never click the "Check out" button.)
5. Getting Cheeky: The first thing that hit me about this blog was the Paris picture as a banner. That, and the most beautiful swatches and reviews, which made it all that easy to me to love everything about it. I have to thank Jessica (owner of this blog) for many recommendations she's done, which have pushed me into buying some amazing products!
6. Glitter Geek: great macro shots of products, swatches, etc. which makes me long for Dior lipsticks, and many other great products, and that makes my makeup OCD (It's a real problem, guys! Nah, bluffing. But it seems like it is, though!) much worse!
7. Into The Gloss: this blog, unlike those mentioned above, does not show different swatches or makeup products, but it features great interviews with beauty gurus and industry-related people, which is SO inspiring!
8. Makeup and Beauty Blog: I can't put it more straightforward to you! It's the utmost blog for makeup cravings, swatches, featuring forgotten products (Unsung Heroes series, look out for them, some products have been truly underestimated). Once you follow this blog for long enough, you start feeling like Karen is one of your friends, with all of her playful pictures and insights, which I think all of us readers appreciate!
9. The Beauty Look Book: you must already feel tired hearing me say how amazing some bloggers make swatches and products look, but... seriously? Just check out this blog. (PERFECTION)
10. Last but not least, Will Work for Makeup: all sorts of makeup! Drugstore and high end makeup, although I love that Tiffany tells us about product dupes, because when I'm scarce in the money department, it's her reviews and swatches that I always look out for!
I hope you liked my review of my top 10 beauty related blogs, and maybe you'll start having your own makeup OCD too!